The Fellowship Membership program is managed by Trent Limited for extending loyalty benefits to the Fellowship Members. The Fellowship Membership is regulated by certain terms and conditions. By opting for a Fellowship Membership, you are agreeing to and are accepting the below terms and conditions. These terms & conditions and any and all documents referred to in them (Terms) stipulate the rules, principles and rights & obligations for Fellowship Members and constitute a binding agreement between Trent Limited (“Trent”, “us”, “we”) and the Fellowship Member (“Member”, “you”). We therefore advise you to print or save and retain a copy of these Terms.
A. REGISTRATION AND MEMBERSHIP
- You will be registered as a Fellowship Member after we have accepted your application along with the enrolment fee and have granted you a Fellowship Membership number;
- The Fellowship Membership is personal to you and cannot be assigned or transferred to any other person. You may not transfer any of your rights and obligations under these terms and conditions to another person;
- The Fellowship Membership is open to individuals only. No entity other than an individual capable of entering into valid contracts are eligible for becoming a Fellowship Member;
- The individual interested in Fellowship Membership will contact the cash counter/ customer service executive at the relevant store. On submission of your details along with the enrolment fee, you will receive a confirmation message on your mobile number provided during the enrolment. By payment of the enrolment fee you are giving your express consent to be a Fellowship Member;
- If you are submitting details of another individual, we would assume that you have obtained his/her authorization. Unauthorized registrations are not allowed. You will be fully liable for any claims, costs and sums incurred due to such registration. In addition, the person whom you have registered may have claims against you on the basis of the applicable privacy and civil laws. You may also be, in some cases subject to criminal proceedings;
- Admission to the Fellowship Membership is at the discretion of Trent and the Fellowship Membership application can be rejected by Trent without being obligated to assign any reason for such rejection;
- If your individual membership application is accepted, but we subsequently discover that any or all of the information provided by you was misleading or false, we reserve the right to revoke your membership with immediate effect, without the right of appeal;
B. UPON REGISTRATION
- On acceptance of your application for Fellowship Membership we will send an intimation on your registered mobile number;
- On registration as a Fellowship Member you will be entitled to the benefits of a Fellowship Membership in accordance with these Terms;
- The Fellowship Membership and its benefits cannot be used by anyone other than the individual Members. You agree that as a Fellowship Member you will be physically present at the Store for claiming the Reward Points and/or for the redemption of the Reward Points associated with your Fellowship Membership;
- As a Fellowship Member you will be obliged to adhere to these Terms including any documents referred to in them;
- Employee discounts available for employees of Trent Limited and/or employees of a Tata company cannot be combined with discount offers under the Fellowship Membership;
- The Fellowship Membership can be used only at our ‘Westside’ and ‘Landmark’ stores in India for availing Fellowship Membership benefits prevailing on the relevant date;
C. MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
The Fellowship program provides a host of benefits to its members. The attractive benefits include reward points, welcome vouchers and more. Click here
D. REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
By choosing to become a Fellowship Member you warrant and represent to us that the following are and will be true for the entire duration of your Fellowship Membership:
- you have all requisite power and authority to enter into and perform your obligations under the Terms;
- there are no circumstances of which you should reasonably be aware which would prevent the Terms from being and forming legally binding obligations upon you;
- your performance pursuant to the Terms does not and will not conflict with or breach any agreement or applicable laws to which you are subject or by which you are bound;
- all the information which you have submitted for the Fellowship Membership is complete, reliable, accurate, free from errors, and not misleading in any way, and will not infringe any third party rights; and
- you will not do, or omit to do, anything that might reasonably be expected to put us in breach of any applicable laws.
E. REVISION OF TERMS
We reserve, without prior intimation to you, the right to revise these Terms. The date of the latest update may be found at the end of the Terms. Any such changes will be published on our website and will enter into effect forthwith on the date these changes were announced, unless otherwise stipulated. The most recent edition of these Terms will be binding upon you. You are responsible for keeping informed about any changes to the Terms. Any such changes shall be accepted by you as a condition for your future use of the Fellowship Membership and its benefits. We may request your explicit acceptance to the changes. In the alternative, we will consider that you have accepted the changes if you continue to use the Fellowship Membership and its benefits. You may terminate the Fellowship Membership if you no longer wish to be tied to the changed Terms. Trent retains the exclusive discretion in operating the Fellowship Membership program which means Trent may change, alter, add or modify the Terms, Membership Benefits etc. and in certain circumstances discontinue the program partially or in its entirety.
F. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL, TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP AND CONSEQUENCES
- Your right to cancel the Fellowship Membership
- Our right to terminate your membership
- If you make any statement or provide any personal data that is materially inaccurate or untrue;
- if a petition for your bankruptcy is presented to any court or if you are unable to pay your debts to us as and when they fall due;
- If you commit a breach of any of the provisions of the Terms that is not capable of remedy;
- if you commit a breach of any of the provisions of the Terms, including the documents referenced to herein and fail, in the case of breach capable of remedy, to remedy that breach within 14 days after receipt of a written notice from us;
- In the event of misuse of the Fellowship Membership, Reward Points or benefits associated with a Fellowship Membership;
- In the event of any behaviour which is troublesome or shows lack of respect towards our staff, customers or guests, criminal actions or actions that are generally regarded to be immoral, unethical or contrary to the Terms;
- we are required by any legislation, a court decision or a prohibition by a public authority to discontinue the Fellowship Membership program or substantial benefits offered thereunder;
- Consequences of discontinuation, cancellation and/or termination
- With effect from the date of discontinuation, cancellation and/or termination your privileges to access exclusive benefits offered under the Fellowship Membership program shall cease;
- The Reward Points, if any, associated with your Fellowship Membership will become invalid on such date;
- You will not be entitled to refund and/or adjustment of membership fees, if any, paid by you along with your Fellowship Membership application;
- We will not be held responsible for any losses to you that may ensue from termination;
- Discontinuation, cancellation and/or termination of your Fellowship Membership for whatsoever reason shall not effect any of the Terms that by their very nature are intended to continue to have effect after cessation of Fellowship Membership.
You can at any time withdraw from your Fellowship Membership without stating any reason by sending your request to us. The cancellation request should be signed by you in person and sent to our customer service department at the below coordinates:
Postal address: Shobha Kudav, 9th Floor, Trent House, G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai-400051
Cancellation will take immediate effect from the date on which our customer service department receives the cancellation request.
Without affecting any other rights and remedies which we may have and without liability to you for any losses which may result, we may terminate your Fellowship Membership forthwith and without notice, if:
By enrolling with the Fellowship Membership program, you consent to receive communications from us regarding your Fellowship Membership, latest offers, exclusive promos, product launches etc. and any other relevant information/ communications. Your consent to receive communication from us shall override any Do-Not-Disturb (DND) settings that you may have opted for. We may send you alerts, notifications, e-mail, direct mail and generally communicate with you at your mobile number, email address and/or postal address registered with us. In case of changes in your contact details you may reach out to our customer service desk. You may in the alternative, write in to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not bear any responsibility for communication lost or not received by you.
H. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any of our agents, vendors or external providers or our or their directors, officers or employees will be liable for any losses incurred or suffered by you, directly or indirectly in connection with:
- you being unable for whatever reason to access or use the Fellowship Membership;
- benefits, goods or services provided by an external provider/third-party;
- us acting on materials or communications which purport to have been made by or on behalf of you but which have been created or sent by (i) a third party purporting to act in your name, or (ii) a person who has lawful access to perform certain functions on your behalf but who exceeds his authority, regardless of whether such losses arise in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Further, neither we nor any of our agents, vendors or external providers or our or their directors, officers or employees will be liable for any indirect or consequential losses incurred or suffered by you, whether or not those losses are foreseeable.
- The total aggregate liability of us to you for all losses arising out of or in connection with the Fellowship Membership (whether such losses arise in contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) shall not exceed the amount of any fees received from you for participating in the Fellowship Membership.
- Except as specified in the Terms, all express or implied conditions, terms, representations or warranties (whether implied by statute or otherwise) are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
I. PRIVACY NOTICE
You acknowledge that you have read and understood that we may process your Personal Data in accordance with our Privacy Notice. To read our Privacy Notice, click here
J. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- External vendors/ service providers: Any external providers of a benefit extended to Fellowship Members will have absolute discretion in relation to the provision of services, and we do not guarantee that the external provider will fulfill the terms of their offers made through the Fellowship Membership. Any inconsistency or denial to fulfill an offer by an external provider is extremely concerning to us. Such instances should be immediately informed to us so that we can take prompt corrective action. Services supplied by an external provider will be subject to the external provider’s own terms and conditions. Neither do we make any representation regarding the quality of the benefits extended by external provider nor do we accept any liability for loss or damage suffered as a result of a fault, error or omission in the provision of these services. We reserve the right to change our external providers without prior notice and our decision on appointment or discontinuation of an external provider is final.
- Entire Agreement: These Terms override any contrary terms or conditions published in relation to any membership subscription between you and us.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction: These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Member and Trent Limited each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Mumbai. You agree to indemnify Trent for all claims brought by a third party against it or its affiliates arising out of or in connection with a breach of any of the Terms.
- If any provision of the Terms is held to be unlawful, void or for any reason whatsoever unenforceable, the invalidity of that provision shall not affect the validity of the rest of the Terms.
- The failure of Trent to enforce any of the provisions herein shall not be deemed a waiver of their enforceability.
- Queries, comments and complaints: If you have any queries, comments or complaints about your subscription please contact our customer service desk on email@example.com.
Last updated: 02/04/2019